Trade Credit Insurance week is a week of celebration of Trade Credit Insurance sector. With this event, ICISA aims at increasing awareness of the valuable economic role of TCI industry. Experts in the sector agreed to join our initiative and share their views on issues faced by the industry nowadays.
The event will take place between 26 – 30 September 2022. A total of 9 virtual sessions will be organized during the week, featuring debates, interviews, webinars and presentations.
To participate in this first Trade Credit Insurance Week event, please click here to register for each session you'd like to join. After registration, a confirmation email will be received from Livestorm. A reminder will follow an hour before each session.
- Public Perception of Trade Credit Insurance: “The Umbrella that Doesn’t Open”
- Why Financial Institutions use Credit Insurance - Challenges, Changes and Opportunities
- The Changing Nature of Trade
- Current Trends and Evolution in TCI Market
- Development of US Credit Insurance Market
- Attracting and Retaining Talent
- State-of-the-art Technology in Insurance Industry
- What Role can TCI Play in Building a more Sustainable Future
- Understanding the Evolving Sanctions Landscape
ICISA is happy to be working with Trade Finance Global on the promotion of the Trade Credit Insurance Week.
For more information go to https://icisa.org/event/trade-credit-insurance-week-2022/.
The SCHUMANN Conference is the cross-industry and multinational online event for decision-makers and executives around credit risk management, compliance, and digitalisation projects.
On 27 September 2022, you can expect expert knowledge, how-to strategies from our customers and inspiration to help you increase your competitiveness through process automation.
- via live stream
- 27 September 2022
- 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CEST)
- The conference is aimed at decision-makers and executives in charge of credit risk management, compliance, business development and digitalisation.
- Industries: Manufacturing and trade, energy, financial services, credit & surety, etc.
- Participation is free of charge
The classroom training courses are scheduled to take place in September 2022 on the following dates:
- 27 & 28 September 2022: Trade Credit Insurance Foundation Course
- 29 & 30 September 2022: Trade Credit Insurance Advanced Course
- 27 & 28 September 2022: Surety Foundation Course
- 29 & 30 September 2022: Surety Advanced Course
All classroom courses will take place in the Steigenberger Airport hotel close to Schiphol Airport/Amsterdam the Netherlands. The courses include lunches and a dinner at the end of the first training day.
The courses are hosted by seasoned experts from the industry and there is ample opportunity for posing questions, discussions and networking.
Also there is the possibility to arrange an inhouse training: then there will be created a tailor made outline for your staff on basis the training demand of your of your company. The training will be effected at your own offices or at a venue of choice.
Detailed information about the webinar and classroom training courses is available on the Stecis’ website: www.stecis.org also further information can be obtained by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All news stories on Credit Insurance News' website are included with the prior permission of the copyright holder. Reproduction or redistribution in whole or in part, in any manner, without the express prior written consent of the copyright holder, is a violation of copyright law. If you, or your organisation wish to redistribute, republish or link-to all or any part of any Credit Insurance News Digest, you must first contact the copyright holder direct or email email@example.com for further information.