Allianz Trade wins two International Trade and Forfaiting Association (ITFA) Insurance Awards. Allianz Trade has announced it has won two ITFA Insurance Awards: the best Trade Credit Insurer Award and the best Surety Insurer Award. A total of seven awards were granted by ITFA, including three to insurers.
We are delighted to let you know that a gathering is being planned to remember Rupert Murray and celebrate his life on Tuesday 19 July 2022.
It will give us all the chance to share our memories of Rupert with his close friends, family and colleagues and give him the kind of send-off he would have wanted. We very much hope as many as possible of those who knew Rupert will be able to join us.
Date: Tuesday 19 July 2022
Venue: The Deck, 20 St Dunstan's Hill, London EC3R 8HL
Drink on arrival and food will be provided
If you are able to join us, please contact Bridget Chapman of Trade Credit Global who is coordinating the event. Email: email@example.com Mobile: 07831 674133.
In addition, the just giving page has been reopened. The link is https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/rupertmurray65.
Verlingue are an established, prominent independent family-owned Insurance Broker & Employee Benefits Consultancy with the long-term vision of becoming the recognised leading business of this type in Europe. Operating from offices throughout France, Switzerland and the UK, Verlingue employ over 1,000 people, have income of around €100M and place nearly €2 billion of premiums on behalf of clients.
In the UK we trade under the names Verlingue and NBJ London Markets.
- We employ 180 people and have offices located in Manchester, Egham, Redhill and London.
- Verlingue are leading corporate Insurance Brokers providing Insurance, Risk Management and Employee Benefit services to businesses and Private Clients.
- NBJ London Markets are a specialist Lloyds & London Market broker providing access to unique products and services with capabilities to place business internationally.
- We identify with high standards of knowledge, professionalism and ethical practices throughout the organisation. We are recognised as part of an exclusive group of fewer than 200 Chartered Insurance Brokers.
- Ranked in the top 10 independent commercial insurance broking businesses in the UK, placing £135M of premium.
- Clients range from FTSE 250 to SME, HNW / connected Private Clients and other Retail brokers.
For further background please visit www.verlingue.co.uk and www.nbjlondonmarkets.com.
Verlingue have a vibrant team with different backgrounds but with the same vision of success and growth, so being a team player is critical This role will be based in our Redhill Office, which is currently made up of 5 Credit personnel.
This is a hybrid role consisting of managing a portfolio of clients whilst new business development will be a key contributor towards the departments growth plans.
- Provide new clients to Verlingue Trade Credit through a combination of self- generated leads, internal leads and client referrals. (Year 1 target £50k new business income).
- Client retention through the provision of a professional service to clients covering all aspects of their credit insurance arrangements; to advise, arrange and secure the appropriate cover at a competitive premium.
- Provide high-level support and assist with disseminating Credit cross-office internally (presenting and training).
- To comply with regulatory requirements, industry codes of practice and the Company’s own procedures and rules.
- Must work on the principal of treating customers fairly and behave in an ethical manner.
- To provide a positive contribution to the team objectives.
- To update knowledge of insurance market as & when developments occur.
- To continue improvement in technical insurance knowledge.
- To support & assist with the development of the Credit team members.
- To liaise with colleagues in other departments, to assist them or to work collaboratively when required.
- To refer all complaints and any potential Errors & Omissions to a Director and/or the Complaints Officer immediately.
- Development of a book of clients through new business.
- Develop leads through networking with existing and new contacts alike.
- Develop business from group colleagues and assist in supporting their clients.
- Help build the Verlingue brand through growth
- Liaise with Account Handlers regarding method of obtaining renewal information.
- To undertake renewal visit/client contact to ascertain client’s needs for the year ahead.
- To discuss with Account Handlers broking strategy and deadlines.
- To ensure meeting notes are issued in a timely fashion.
- Liaise with account handlers to ensure the invoicing of new business and renewals is on time, as well as documentation being issued within the office timescales.
- To ensure renewal terms are provided to the client in an accurate and timely way using the Acturis system documentation.
Day to day Servicing
- To liaise with Account Handlers to ensure that any mid-term issues are dealt with accurately and promptly.
- To assist the Director of Trade Credit and other colleagues where necessary to assist with workload issues.
- Experience of proven new business development.
- A proven track record of developing a book of existing business, or be in the position to bring a book of business over time.
- Experience in Credit Insurance or in Commercial Finance.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a Client Director / Account Director, or similar role.
- Ability to work to a tight deadline.
- Excellent and accurate administration & communication skills.
- Be self-motivated.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Problem solving ability.
- Ability to present and/or support with training.
- Ability to utilise IT for maximum advantage.
- Demonstrable drive, self-motivation and determination to achieve results.
- Strong influencing, negotiation and leadership and management skills.
- Team player.
- Customer obsessed.
- Consistently demonstrates behaviours conducive to achieving both personal and team objectives, in line with the core values of Verlingue
The SCHUMANN Conference is the cross-industry and multinational online event for decision-makers and executives around credit risk management, compliance, and digitalisation projects.
On 27 September 2022, you can expect expert knowledge, how-to strategies from our customers and inspiration to help you increase your competitiveness through process automation.
- via live stream
- 27 September 2022
- 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CEST)
- The conference is aimed at decision-makers and executives in charge of credit risk management, compliance, business development and digitalisation.
- Industries: Manufacturing and trade, energy, financial services, credit & surety, etc.
- Participation is free of charge
The classroom training courses are scheduled to take place in September 2022 on the following dates:
- 27 & 28 September 2022: Trade Credit Insurance Foundation Course
- 29 & 30 September 2022: Trade Credit Insurance Advanced Course
- 27 & 28 September 2022: Surety Foundation Course
- 29 & 30 September 2022: Surety Advanced Course
All classroom courses will take place in the Steigenberger Airport hotel close to Schiphol Airport/Amsterdam the Netherlands. The courses include lunches and a dinner at the end of the first training day.
The courses are hosted by seasoned experts from the industry and there is ample opportunity for posing questions, discussions and networking.
Also there is the possibility to arrange an inhouse training: then there will be created a tailor made outline for your staff on basis the training demand of your of your company. The training will be effected at your own offices or at a venue of choice.
Detailed information about the webinar and classroom training courses is available on the Stecis’ website: www.stecis.org also further information can be obtained by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With UK and overseas accounts referred at the end of the Maximum Extension Period (MEP) to STA, we add Late Payment Act interest and collection cost to the principal debt and immediately contact the buyer.
This early intervention results in speedy recovery of most accounts. The policyholder receives prompt remittance of the principal sum and interest, with STAs costs covered by the buyer paying the collection costs. Recovering costs and interest means, on average, policyholders enjoy free-of- charge debt collection.
The underwriter has online access to every action taken by STA, including a single buyer's consolidation across multiple policyholders. Simultaneously, the policyholder sees all STA actions on every buyer placed for collection, along with the collection success dashboard and recovery cost details.
With PD claims reduced for the underwriter, cash flow and premium protection maximised for the policyholder, STA provides a win-win solution to cash collection challenges. To find out more, please visit www.stainternational.com.
Call Sam Cable on 01622 600921; email email@example.com.
All news stories on Credit Insurance News' website are included with the prior permission of the copyright holder. Reproduction or redistribution in whole or in part, in any manner, without the express prior written consent of the copyright holder, is a violation of copyright law. If you, or your organisation wish to redistribute, republish or link-to all or any part of any Credit Insurance News Digest, you must first contact the copyright holder direct or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.